I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Little "ghosts" in the house!
I had a couple of cutie-pattoootie (pink and green) ghosts running through our house this evening!
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....wonder if they are "friendly" ghosts?? ;)
There are just a hoot! AND, in response to your comment about chickening out ... I almost did too and did few inches past my shoulders and even said "I will be wimping out since I came to get a bob!"
There are just a hoot! AND, in response to your comment about chickening out ... I almost did too and did few inches past my shoulders and even said "I will be wimping out since I came to get a bob!"
ReplyDeleteSorry I was on my other account -- I wrote the above comment!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Nice, simple fun. My boys love doing this, too.
ReplyDeleteOne of my boys LOVEs to do this, we call it playing ghosties. Fun!
ReplyDelete