Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Park" preview 2011

I've been waiting and waiting for a NICE day so we could take the girls out for their first "park experience" of the season.

Today was a tad less freezing warmer....so we decided to venture out because the hubs was home early. 

And, this way -- we'd be able to play man on man defense with the busy little monkeys.

We went to this particular park a few times last year, but other than the baby swings -- there wasn't much for the girls to do. 

It's nice because they actually have a section that is made for smaller tykes, like our's. 

I was excited to see how the girls would react and what they might be brave enough to do.

No surprise -- they had a blast - and right out of the gate it was full speed ahead!

Here are several pics to enjoy.  Sorry -- I just loved them all.

We start off with Ms. R ... RUNNING to the slide.  She is so excited!
 I love her smile here --- she was just in all her glory!!
 Ms. K took a moment to check things out, first.
And, preferred to start at the bottom of the slide.
But - she quickly warmed up and was having a ball just like her sister!! Love that beautiful smile, baby girl!
In no time -- she was standing at the top telling us what a PRO she is at sliding!!

"Ya, mom, .... I am soooooooooooooooo good at this!"
Sliding was their favorite part of the park today! 

How awesome -- there are two slides side by side. 

NO fighting!
Daddy's little buddy....
Never enough snuggles....
 Mommy and Ms. K are starting to get chilly!!
But -- where's Ms. R???

Oh -- ya......she's climbed up and onto the BIG KIDS slides.

I don't think so Ms. R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....at least not YET!

This picture CRACKS me up!!
I'm sure we'll be spending many a SUNNY afternoon sliding our little hearts out this summer!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! My guys were fearless last fall at just 16 months. Now they're - what's more than fearless? Immortal? It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!!! I am so glad you guys got out to the park. My girls ask to go to the park every day now and take the big girl slides like pros!!!

    I love how the hubs is in his scrubs in the pics too. LOL

    I hope you guys warm up more and can get to the park more often!!!

    ReplyDelete