I MUST get back on the train!
For some reason I took an hour this afternoon to sift through old blog posts.
I think it was for good reason -- because I was between smiles and tears ... scrolling through our busy and full lives over the past 2+ years...
It was really food for the soul and reminds me why I started this blog in the first place.
During the month of March I celebrated "2 years" of blog operation .... (not sure how I missed that milestone in the midst of bringing home a new baby..)
It has been difficult for me to carve out time to document, lately ... and that saddens me.
Especially as I look back at old posts.... when the twins were so little and meeting new milestones everyday.
I am in awe of everything we've celebrated ... muddled through ... how much they've grown and changed.
Now is not the time to start slacking ... it's time to pick up speed!!
It's a new goal ... to get back on the train..... because it means a lot to me and sometimes I get tired and forget just how much I enjoy documenting our lives.
And, even more how much I love looking back in time ... cherishing how far we've come and how much we have to look forward to.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Choo choo! Cut yourself some slack! You're doing a great job and you've had QUITE a year! Steve has suggested I gift myself a blog book, which I desperately want to do but never have the time!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing to look back and see what was happening on a specific day, or to be reminded of some sweet little detail I'd almost forgotten. It's hard to keep up with sometimes, but I know I'll be so thankful the older the girls get.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back on the train! ;)