The other day Ms. K came in the door - beaming with pride - holding her "yellows" as she calls them....
Special delivery for mama!!
Special delivery for mama!!
I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Our girls are all about dandelions...milkweed...covers...too! It's definitely fun to see things through their eyes!
ReplyDeleteBut you're one better than me to actually bring them in the house...HA! We have a bay window in front of the dining room, where our cat likes to look out the window. I have the girls put their "pretties" on the bush right outside the window so Sasha can enjoy them. ;)