Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uncle P!!!

Baby girl ... MEETS uncle P...!!
Soooooo good to see him!

We were blessed with a SECOND visit from Uncle P during this year away.  It was a short (work) trip -- but oh so sweet.  

I was so excited for him to meet Ms. A!!

I think he was too.  :-)
I just LOVE the expression on Ms. A's face in the picture below -- it's like ... "hey .. nice to meet ya Uncle P".. as she raises her brows.

TOO CUTE!
Although no photos to prove it -- the big girls were quite taken with our visitor too!

I'm not sure he sat down all evening between tickle games and airplane rides.  It was nonstop action and I think they wore an already tired Uncle out!!!

Today he's back to the daily grind .. but we are so thankful he could take the time to stop and see us!!

And, fortunately it won't be long until we see him again.

SMILES!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment