But - here we ALL are!! Alive and well and BUSY!!! Thank you God!!
You - my dear ladies - are such little PEOPLE these days. You don't seem like our babies as much anymore and we honestly sit back and wait for entertainment to begin everyday!
We like to call it --- Ms. K & Ms. R's Comedy Show!!......because that is what it is.....slap stick hilarious entertainment. All. Day. Long.
From the time you were both pretty little we knew you enjoyed listening to music. Whether it was on TV, radio or part of a toy you play with .. you always liked it.
It has recently been taken to a whole new level, however.
You are BOTH dancing queens. It is really too much for words.
So....try to picture this:
Two (sometimes semi-clothed) little girls....JAMMIN' out to Christmas music, country music, kid music, birthday music......any and all kinds of music!
You both (but especially Ms. K) shake and bob your head around as the music gets faster. This is to die for cute. You walk around in circles and wave your arms up in the air or around and around or whatever you can come up with. All the while you are giggling and giggling because you love to dance so much!! You shake your little booties and you even try to dance when you are sitting down.
Your daddy and I CRACK UP!! We laugh so hard we cry. It's THAT kinda cute.
And - its' my absolute favorite memory from this past month. It's brought some much needed stress relief in the midst of some challenging days I wasn't going to mention, but oh ... what the heck!! This is YOUR blog and I want you to know about our life!
We've had our moments this past month girls.....you want your independence yet you want to be on top of me at the same darn time. Talk about conflict, huh?? You are both at my feet....all of the time -- which makes it pretty hard to get things done. You both popped some teeth this past month, too, which made you very sad and not want to sleep all that much. Tired mama. Cutting back to one nap has also brought it's challenges. You are ready to nap by late morning, but when you wake we often struggle to entertain you all the way til bedtime. I am constantly looking for new ways to make life more fun for you. Unfortunately you dread going in and out of your car seat which makes outings ... well, interesting for mama. I try to get out of the house at least once a day. I am hoping you begin to (someday) realize that in order to go somewhere fun to play - we have to drive there first!!
But - despite all of that........I STILL look back on this month with fond DANCE PARTY memories. Your teeth will come (and go) and your extremely clingy ways will come and very sadly go, but I will always have our all-day dance parties fresh in my mind ... and the rest will come and go!!
A few recent pics ... the girls love to climb in and out and on top of just about everything!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Happy 14 months! They are dolls! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties! My boys (14 days older than your precious babes) have some crazy dancing feet, too! It's hysterical, all 1325 times a day that they bust out their moves!!
ReplyDelete