I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Monday, November 01, 2010
And....she's WALKING!!!
Ms. K has taken off!!!!!!!!!!!! To add to all the fun and excitement on the girls' 1st Halloween .. Ms. K decided it was finally "HER" day to take more than just a step or two.
She put together 5 or 6 steps in a row several times!!
Can I get a big........ "Yeah for Ms. K"!!!!
And...she happily performed for daddy when he got home from work this morning!!
As we knew she would be....Ms. K is soooooooooooooo very proud of herself every time she walks...
It is just so dang cute I could watch her all.day.long!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama of 2 walkin' babes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great accomplishment! Way to go Miss K!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, two walking babies. How fun :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Ms. K on her big accomplishment. She'll be running in no time.
Yeah for Ms. K!!! Now is when the exhaustion really kicks in for mom and dad!
ReplyDelete