Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gotta love my hubs... :)

Yes - it's true....it's been a tough week around our house. 

But, this morning when I woke...I found a card waiting to be opened...and some beautiful flowers to cheer me.

Gotta love my hubs. 

Always takin' care of me and my tender heart.

Here's what the outside of the card reads:
I know you're feeling...
A little beat up by life lately...
But nothing can keep you down for long...
You're too strong for that...
And you know what?
You don't need to worry...
about trying to live up...
to anybody's idea of what you should do or be...

And...the inside...
Just being yourself is more than enough.
We believe in you.

And...then the hubs message to me:

Sweetheart,
I know you feel lousy now, but it WILL pass.  I know the girls are a labor of love.  Continue to find ways to cherish each tear, giggle, snuggle and yes, even tantrum.  We love you so much and you are doing an amazing job. 

Smiles and tears all at the same time.

One of the biggest lessons he has taught me in our 7 years together --- is that when you ride out the nasty storm....there is always a rainbow to follow.  His patience for getting through tough times inspires me so much.  It might be just a hard day, week or even longer....but it WILL pass through...and the sun will shine again.  Sounds like a guy who has been through a few rough patches of his own. :) Thank you, God, for blessing me with a man who can always help me see the sunshine on a cloudy day.

Gotta love my hubs.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments: