No??
Well....it's a little game we have going on at our house right now....and I suppose it might be one of those "blessings" of having two babies of the same age.
Ms. R's been dealing with some pretty serious teething pain (and side effects) for the better part of 2 weeks. But the diaper rash came on about a week ago. It's crazy how in the span of 2 hours (between diaper changes) they can go from having a pretty pink tushy .... to a flaming red and very sore one. :(
So...we've been doing everything imaginable to try and help Ms. R's little bootie heal.
And...things are starting to look up....just a few red spots remain. She is going to be good as new in a day or two!!
Would you know -- just in time ... for Ms. K's little bum to flame up.....again........within a blink of an eye she's fire engine red!! She seems to tolerate the pain a little better than Ms. R (thank you God), but still needing some extra TLC and frequent diaper changes.
Now can you hear the music???
In all honesty...I have a hard time hearing the music at a time like this too!!
But -- we're muddling through, and, in large part due to what I call "MIRACLE" butt cream.
Ever heard of it???
No???
Well......mamas ... it's your lucky day!!
And, I do not claim this butt cream recipe as my own...........it was sent from
Miracle butt cream
Bacitracin Ointment
A&D Ointment
Desitin
Maalox
Mix equal parts and lather all over your child's bootie/bum/tushie. The paste is actually quite nasty to look at, but it works. I promise. You will be amazed!!
Between all the poo diapers and butt paste around here things are not exactly smelling so lovely.
So....if you see a blonde chick at Target that smells like .... well --- poo and butt paste..... yup, yup, that's probably ME.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Bacitracin-is that the foot cream? There is some kind of foot cream we used to put on the girls when they got really bad diaper rash.
ReplyDeleteGlad you found something that works. :)