First up --- we want to send out big birthday hugs and kisses to big cousin B who turned SEVEN on Saturday!!
We celebrated with him at his party a few weeks ago and had so much fun!! When I first met the hubs Cousin B was just a tiny baby!! Where or where did SEVEN years go? Cousin B loves our girls so much and he is so great with them. Everytime we are together he takes special time to play with them and snuggle with them. He is a rock star cousin!!
Next up -- Uncle M celebrated a birthday ON Halloween. Yup - he's a Halloween baby!! And...the youngest of 4 kiddos in my family. My mom was TWO WEEKS overdue with her 4th little pumpkin ... and in her words --- "I didn't care if it was Halloween I ready for that baby to come"!!
We celebrated with Uncle M and his special lady friend, Ms. A. We had a little birthday lunch (thanks Mom) and some yummy cake!! They are pictured below on a warm summer day at the lake...good times!
I am also very happy to report that Uncle M is recovering very well from his recent back surgery!! It was great to see him moving around so well!!
We hope that Cousin B and Uncle M both had wonderful birthdays. They are very special guys and deserve the best!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment