Again ... I've been MIA from the blogging world for almost an entire week. :(
Why???
It all started last Monday with getting the season flu shot...
Tuesday...I started to feel "not so well", but nothing incapacitating...
Wednesday and Thursday ... more of the "not feeling so well" combined with 2 nights of Ms. R up A LOT during the night which equates to me not sleeping A LOT, either...
Friday afternoon....we travel to my parent's and daddy leaves for the annual deer hunt....while the girls and I stay with Grandma because we all need some TLC...
Friday evening .... I now feel as though I have the full blown flu (body aches, sore throat, HEAD ACHE, chills, sweats, tummy ache)...as in EVERY symptom I can think of....and I finally realize....it's the perfect storm for feeling down right awful. Reacting to the flu shot, very little sleep and probably picked up another bug along the way. Just plain SICK. :(
Saturday and Sunday ... I spend a good portion of the day sick in bed while Grandma P takes care of the girls which was a very challenging feat given that Ms. R is teething something horrible and has a bootie more red than cherry chapstick. All she wants to do is be held, yet she doesn't want to be held. The mere sight of me set her into extreme tantrum mode. She is ... just plain sick, too.
Throw in the time change with daylight savings and we have some pretty tired babes, mama, and grandma...
We travel back home on Sunday afternoon (with Grandma P and daddy) to try and settle back in...
Monday.....try to get back on track...but still not feeling great....Grandma P cooks, cleans and does 10 loads of laundry....I'm convinced when God made Grandmas he was creating angels.
Tuesday...... Grandma P departs (or I think she is going to collapse) and we now wait for daddy to come home (post-call) to give us some more TLC...
SO .... there you have it.....one full week of excuses for not blogging.
Hoping and praying we are all turning the corner and some "typical" days are on the way.
Typical days.....it's what you wish for when life is anything but.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Oh man! So sorry you have been feeling so terrible. I know exactly how you feel as I went through the same thing last week!!! Both grandmas had to come and help throughout the week because I was so out of it. I agree with you that grandmas are angels! We are finally back to "normal" and I am so happy! Hope you are fully recovered soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no! :( What a terrible week you've been having, I'm so sorry. Hope you all feel better soon!!
ReplyDeletexoxo