At first she wasn't having it, but once Ms. R was on board Ms. K was more interested.
A few minutes later -- I find all three of them coming down the stairs - looking ridiculously adorable - like this!
It was a really warm afternoon - so we set out for the park on foot.
Operation: Tire out toddlers!
Lots of fun at the park!
It totally cracked me up to see the girls leave their bandannas on the entire time.I've begged... rather PLEADED with them to wear anything in their hair and it's always a battle!
Leave it to daddy!
He is really their hero these days and I love it.
I continue to enjoy how the girls love playing near each other - whether at home or if we are out and about. It's easy to see it brings them both comfort and joy to have a buddy nearby.
After a hike up and down the hill and lots of sun and play - I think our "operation" actually worked!
Both big sisters were still asleep the next morning at 8am!
Loving the warm breeze and sunshine we've been blessed with these past few weeks.
Good for the heart and soul and most of all SLEEEEP!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!







Cutest bandana wearers ever!! and I love the new photo at the top of your blog! Gorgeous! My girls like to play close around each other too...I think it is precious. They sometimes want to do different things, but a short time later they are asking where the other is!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - love those bandanas, a fashion statement for sure!
ReplyDeleteOur girls will rarely wear anything in their hair, either. Maybe I need to get Daddy to try to put in a bow. (Fat chance on both sides, I'm afraid...HA!!!) Love the pictures of them playing together at the park!!!
ReplyDelete