I was scrolling through old pictures yesterday and came upon some photos of Ms. K that appear to have a STRIKING resemblance to Ms. A!!
They are about the same age in the photos below..... but can you guess who is who???
I changed them to black and white to block out any differences.
ANY guesses??
It's so interesting because after looking through many of the twins baby pics -- it seems like, so far, Ms. A has really been a mix of her older sisters.... or didn't really look like either of them.
But -- perhaps she is starting to resemble Ms. K more and more --- and in fact ... it seems as though the hair growing underneath (her current hair) is looking very light - more like Ms. K's. The twins both had darker hair when they were born and then it changed over the course of their first year.
The hubs and I were just in awe of this comparison and wanted to share it with you!
Hope y'all have a happy Friday and happy guessing! :)
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

Such adorable photos and I really see the similarities in the two girls. I will say the top pic is Ms. K but I am probably wrong. LOL
ReplyDelete