Friday, January 25, 2013

A bit about MAMA!

Happy Friday!!

Hope ... wherever you are ... you're doing the "happy it's Friday" dance.

I sure am. :)

In blogLAND this week I've seen many a mama doing an "About ME" post.

So just to mix it up I thought I'd jump on the wagon, too!

Here goes -

the ABC's about moi~

Age - 34.... but fast approaching 35! (eeeek)
Bed size - KING - we need all the space, trust me!
Chore you hate - bathrooms (specifically tubs, showers and toilets!)
Dogs - German Shorthair named Hank
Essential start to your day - Diet Coke (so, so bad)
Favorite Color - blue because it has so many interested hues
Gold or silver - both!
Height - 5'8
Instruments you play - none currently, but used to play Saxophone
Job title - Stay at home mommy
Kids - THREE girls :)
Live - in Minnesota
Married - will be 6 years in April
Nicknames - Reej, Mama (my fav), honey
Overnight hospital stays - for the flu when I was in middle school, twice for giving birth
Pet Peeve - when my kitchen floor is dirty (seems like always)
Quiet or loud - depends on the situation.  Can be both!
Righty or Lefty - Righty
Siblings - 1 (older) sister, 2 (younger) brothers
Time you wake up - oh... seems I'm up all throughout the night (with 3 little ones), but for sure by 5am.
University attended - St. Cloud State University
Veggies you dislike - not a huge fan of {cooked} carrots
What makes you run late - I'm pretty punctual, but my hubby.... well, he can make me run late.
X-rays - dental and 2 MRI's for my bad back (does that count?)
Yummy food - I love Italian food with a salad and some yummy garlic bread.
Zoo animal favorite - monkeys!

So there you have it ... the ABC's of Cuz I'm the mama! Hope you learned a little somethin' somethin' about this mid-30's, mid-western, mama of three. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment