"Not my baby".... I say over and over again.
"She's my angel.... my cooperative one, my sweet, sweet luv bug"... I remind him.
However..... today as she's a bit irritable from her teething woes.... and was impatient as I was making her sister's lunch.....
SHE (my sweet, sweet baby) decided to stand up in protest of waiting (with a big wide grin, of course) in her highchair and make her voice heard loud and clear.
Upon looking back............. her sisters were 17 months old when they first pulled this stunt.
You can see they are much taller than Ms. A is.
How can it be true??
Is there a little bit of gutsy gusto in this one, TOO (insert big sigh here)??
But she's my cooperative one!!!!!!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!


Too funny! I think it's so interesting to see the things that are hereditary, or that kids have in common...things you would never imagine! : )
ReplyDelete