I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
All I want...
All is want is my mama and my TWO top teeth.
Is that really too much to ask?
My very happy-go-lucky babe has been a wee bit sad these last few days.
Her top gums are white as snow and those two front teeth are so, so very close.
Praying for them to pop through, soon..... and for some relief for her sore little choppity chops.
Still... she's cute as a bug and melting her mama's heart all day long.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment