I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Friday, January 04, 2013
My view from here.
Three sweet girls playing TOGETHER in harmony.
Big sisters collaborating....all the while including the littlest one.
It's this mama's momentary definition of PURE bliss.
Oh my! I've got a picture quite similar but baby Ellie is on the sideline. Isn't it a blessing to see them getting along so well. It is for me...mine seem to be fussing with each other a lot these days anyways. Oh!!! They've initiated potty training. Woo! Woo! Have an awesome weekend!
Oh my! I've got a picture quite similar but baby Ellie is on the sideline. Isn't it a blessing to see them getting along so well. It is for me...mine seem to be fussing with each other a lot these days anyways. Oh!!! They've initiated potty training. Woo! Woo! Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDelete