Saturday, July 17, 2010

10 months...

Dear baby girls,

Just want you to know mama is working on a post for your 10th month birthday yesterday.  I'm just gonna be a tad late with it.  It's been a .... LONG week.  You aren't feeling well....runny noses, colds, teething....the works.  Let's just say you are clinging to me like I'm leaving you forever ..........each and every time I simply leave your line of vision. :-(

But - in honor of your 10th month of life I am working on a TOP 10 at 10!!

Please stay tuned.

And remember ... mama loves you.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. I see things are a little crazy? I'm sorry, I hope next week is better for you all!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell behind on a few of my month milestones. Life just gets in the way. I hope you have a better week this week and I can't wait to read the post. :)

    ReplyDelete