Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Post-holiday ... red, white and BLUES...

I don't know if anyone else is going through this, but I thought just in case you are -- I'd put it out there so you know you're not alone.

The holiday weekend was amazing and fun and everything in between. 

We have oodles and oodles of wonderful memories to look back on with big smiles.

But - today was a different story. 

Today we're back home.

Alone.

Without the extra set (or four) of hands to hold babes and help mama....

And, it's hard. 

And, lonely, too.

Babes are tired.

Mama's tired.

And, that's just the truth of it.

Wouldn't trade one single moment of the holiday.....but the post-holiday I could do away with in a New York minute.

I know we'll be OK .....

Because ... tomorrow is a new day.

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day and you'll get back in the swing of things. I would love to spend my days with my buddies, but I'm sure I'd have pleennnty of days like yours today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so get it. Reality hits hard. I'm still at my parents but when I get back hone I know it will be the same as with you.

    ReplyDelete