Thursday, July 15, 2010

Auntie B :-)

It had been kind of a blah...blee...blah week around here until yesterday when Auntie B arrived for an overnight visit!!  She is one my of BEST gal pals from high school who also has a set of twinkies of her own.  Her babes are 4 so she is always my inspiration that "I WILL SURVIVE". You can go ahead and picture me singing those famous lyrics - well, on second thought - don't picture that.  My singing voice is horrible!!

Anyway...she just packed up and left a few minutes ago and I realized I didn't snap ANY photos.  Booooooooooooooooo.  So sad about that.  But - we just simply had fun hanging out and chatting and chatting and chatting some more. She loved snuggling with the babes and she is so helpful cause she "gets it".  Kind of a "been there - done that" scenario, for her.  The hubs was oncall so this was the perfect night to spend with us. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNTIE B!!!!

Since I haven't posted photos (or anything for that matter) in awhile - I thought I'd post a few pics from the neighborhood park last week.  The girls do surprisingly well at the park - for short periods of time.  And, they both seem to enjoy the feeling of grass on their tootsies!!

Hope everyone is having a fab week!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment