Well - Happy 10th month birthday baby girls. By the way - we are going to call you our baby girls until you are.......at LEAST 30 years old. MmmmmmK??? Good - glad we have that nice little understanding.
Anyway - in honor of your 10th month birthday -- I wanted to write a top 10 list of things your dad and I LOVE about you right now! Now -- you must realize there are about a bizillionmillionquadrillion things we LOVE about you both, but I will narrow it to 10 just for this occasion. :-)
Here goes............in no particular order.
Ms. K
#1. We love your beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful and loving smile.
#2. We love your giggles .... they are infectious.
#3. We love your big BLUE-berry eyes. They melt our hearts.
#4. We love your sweet and silly chatter that you have with most anyone who will listen.
#5. We love your gentle, easy-going nature.
#6. We love your infatuation with your own little toes and fingers.
#7. We love your one, lone bottom tooth!
#8. We love how you react to us when we walk into your bedroom in the morning - BIG SMILES!
#9. We love that you are so proud of yourself when you stand up or crawl across the room.
#10. We love your chubby thighs that get so much attention!!
Ms. R
#1. We love your snuggles. You are such a snugly babe right now.
#2. We love your raspy giggles. We can't wait to hear more of your silly little voice.
#3. We love your light brown locks - very unexpected in this blonde family!
#4.) We love how you love to dance and shake your bootie when you hear music - so cute!!
#5. We love how you challenge us every day with your very spirited personality!
#6. We love when you flash your crooked smile with all FIVE teeth!
#7. We love your sense of adventure.
#8. We love how bury your face into our chest when you are feeling a little "shy".
#9. We love when you mimic us when we make funny noises at you.
#10. We love when you put your lips together and blow (spit) bubbles at us!! Makes us all giggle!
Oh girls...we could go on and on and on!! You are both so fun right now. You are moving and groovin' all over our house. We know it won't be long before you are both standing on your own two feet!! Each and every day is a new and exciting (and exhausting) adventure with you .... and we just look forward to more and more and more!!
I am a little late with this post - so I'd better get it up or you will be 11 months before I know it.
Thanks for all the smiles girls....it's what makes our lives worth living!!
A few recent pics to boot!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
So sweet! That brings back very special memories from a few months ago! :)
ReplyDelete(And I haven't forgotten your recipes...I'm just running behind, as usual! :) )
What a great post. Your girls are so very cute and I can relate to your Top 10's. Here is to another great month of firsts and fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! And happy late 10 months to your baby girls. They could seriously be best buds with my son. They have so much in common. The lone bottom tooth :), the smiles in the morning, the shaking the booty to the music. All of these things.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on making it 10 months Momma! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy 10 months girls, your both beautiful!