Friday, July 09, 2010

Triplets??

Today my good friend's little man (Mr. G) hung out with us for a few hours.  It's his birthday TODAY and he is turning ONE!  His mama was a busy bee getting ready for his party tomorrow and so I suggested she bring him to our house for a little reprieve.  And....to be able clean her house without a little man constantly at her feet!!

Because Mr. G and my babes are just a few short months apart - it felt like I was "managing" triplets for a few hours.  It 's definitely different having another babe in the mix. 

So I ask myself...could I handle it?? Could I manage to keep track of triplets??

I think I could. 

I almost think that once your a "multiples mama" you can handle darn near anything!!

Do I hear an "Amen" from other mama's of multiples??

I believe I do!

That being said ..... if more babes are in our future ... we'd prefer they come ONE at a time. :-)

Just sayin'. 

It was sure fun having a boy around for a little while, though.  The girls loved playing with him, too. I was kind of like a referee in the middle of the ring.  But, no major fights or toy stealing!  And a bonus - I think they all wore each other right out!!  Nap time came easy this afternoon.  :)

Hope you all have a wonderful mid-summer weekend!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, one at a time is preferable! Could I handle triplets??! I'm not so sure...twins are easy because you've got two arms, but triplets? There'd always be an odd man (woman) out :)

    At first I thought you were gonna say you were expecting triplets and my heart skipped a beat for you! Whew!

    My niece is exactly a month older than the twins, and we call them the triplets when they are all together. So much fun to watch them play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about triplets either.... ;)

    ReplyDelete