Thursday, May 06, 2010

A gentle suggestion...

It's been a long week.  Nothing we can't muddle through, but a long week non the less.  We've had some long days without the hubs, teething symptoms, runny noses, congested babes, clingy babes, sad babes, tears, below normal appetites.....you get my drift.  :-)

This morning I had to chuckle a little bit.  As the hubs was puttin' on his blue scrubs he sat down next to me on the bed and said ... "take a shower today honey, it will help you feel better".  It's amazing how one day rolls into the next and all of a sudden it's "been a few days" without a nice, warm shower.

So I bottled up the babes and took 5 minutes for myself -- and low and behold the hubs was right.  There's nothing like a warm shower to reset the clock. 

Love you honey!



With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. Teething woes here, too. Ms. L is working on tooth #3. Ms. M doesn't have any teeth, but is finally getting some hair :)
    It's been a rough last few days. I'm sending you hugs because I know I could use one!

    ReplyDelete