Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just "hanging" around!!

I have to thank Grandpa C. for the title of this blog post. We were at the park this past weekend and we captured some silly photos of the girls! I thought he had a cute idea with the title so here it is! :-)

Ms. K has been a fan of swinging at the park, but Ms. R wasn't so sure the first few times. This weekend, though, she seemed to enjoy it and especially because Grandma P. was entertaining her for much of the time.

I am very hopeful they both continue to enjoy swinging as it would be nice to go to the park a few times a week this summer to socialize and get some fresh air!!

I have to giggle at the expressions on their faces in the pictures below.  Ms. K is sticking her tongue out at me and Ms. R looks as if she thinking...."Mom....can we get on with this already".  Thankfully her expression was short lived and she quickly went back to enjoying herself.  Too cute if you ask moi!!






With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment