Literally from day one the girls have both loved their bath time! Even if we are having a difficult day (ahem...YESTERDAY), I know once it's "tubby time" the girls will be all smiles and splashes. I know the docs say "don't bathe them every night", but who listens to those doctors anyway?? :) We give the girls a bath every single night right before bed and it has most definitely help to soothe them. It seems to indicate to their brains -- it's almost bedtime and it's time to wind down, well after lots of splashing and giggling!! It has worked beautifully and the bonus is they love it! Here are some recent bath time photos....







We are thinking that soon and very soon it will be time to transition to giving them baths upstairs in the big tub. Why do I struggle with this change?? I suppose it is because this is something we have done every night (almost) since the girls were born and I will miss our little routine. We've had soooooooooo many smiles and giggles with the girls splashing away in their tubs in the kitchen. Wonderful memories, ladies. Thank you for making mama smile everyday!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
We just transitioned to the big bath tub. It's kind of a pain because we have to do them one at a time because they're still not sturdy when sitting in the water.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are soooo cute!!!
It's hard because it's an indication that they are growing up...in some ways we want to keep them young and innocent forever!
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI have 19 month old twins, so fun!
lets see some p ussy
ReplyDelete