Sunday, May 30, 2010

A little blogger frustration...

As we all know I am new to this "blogging" world.  I am learning as I go and I seem to stumble on a few new tips each week about how to make my blog better and better.  Something I recently learned is how to write a post that I want to publish in the future...like in a day or two or even a week later.  Pretty cool.

Anyway...I thought I was on top of my game ... all ready for something to publish on Friday, May 28th.  But...it didn't work.  BoooooHissssss.  Unfortunately I didn't have time to check in yesterday so I was just assuming it posted. We all know what assuming does!! Needless to say it was a no go. 

So.....below is my post that was "supposed" to go up on Friday, but it didn't. Usually my posts don't have a timeline, but this one did, unfortunately.  It's the thought that counts, right??  Hope so. :-)

Happy BIRTHDAY Uncle Paul and Auntie Angie!!

Isn't it a little crazy that the hubs and I BOTH have a sibling born on May 28th??  I think it is.  Kinda neat too!

The girls wanted to write a birthday note to each of them.  Here is what they had to say.....

Dear Uncle Paul,
We are soooooooooooooo happy and proud to call you our uncle.  You are so funny and kind.  You make us smile every time we see you.  We hear that you are pretty important stuff working for the MN Vikings and all. :-) We can't wait for the new season to start because it will make Mommy and Daddy very happy.  In fact we remember last season when they would cheer really loudly, stomp their feet and clap their hands.  We were pretty little back then so we didn't quite understand what all the noise was about.  But, now that we are older we totally get it and are also very excited for the new season to start.  We are currently working on our clapping skills in the hope that we will be able to cheer too!!  Thank you for always making time to see us when you can and for all your hugs and snuggles.  We hope you have a wonderful birthday Uncle Paul! We love you!


















Dear Auntie Angie,
Happy Birthday!! We are sooooooooooo excited for this summer so that we get to spend more time with you.  We are so happy you are our auntie because you make us laugh and giggle every time we see you! You are so silly! We can't wait to learn how to make jewlery from you.  Mommy has shown us many of the beautiful things you've made for her and we hope you will teach us how to do that someday. Our Mommy isn't very creative so you will have to help us in that department.  Daddy told us you are a teacher and we think that is so neat!  We know you are very important to many students and help them with their crazy lives.  That is a very important role.  We hope you have a very special birthday and we look forward to celebrating with you soon! We love you!!














How fun that we have an aunt and an uncle with a birthday on the SAME day! Unfortunately we aren't with either of you today, but we have you on our minds and in our prayers.  We hope you have a wonderful, blessed year ahead.  Good things in store for you both - we can just feel it!!

Love and hugs,
Ms. K & Ms. R

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Hey, just wanted to check because I just found this out today - when you schedule something to publish, you have to use military time. I did the same thing you did the other day, and of course it didn't work :( A friend mentioned in passing this morning that it has to be military time. I don't know if you already knew that so if you did, just disregard this!

    ReplyDelete