I feel like THE most blessed mama in the world today.
I hope all mamas feel this way. A very short time ago I wondered when or if we would have a child. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine we would have TWO beautiful babies. They have made my life so full and I wonder what I ever did without them...
When God made the decision to bless me with these two babes he also whispered something to me...
"Mama, he said.....you now have the divine privilege and responsibility to guide these precious souls throughout their lives".
It was such a clear, yet gentle message.
And -- it's one I cling to every.single.day.
And when my babies (plural!!) were born and I saw them each for the first time I whispered something to them.
I softly said...
"I promise I will always be here for you, protect you and love you. And, my beautiful baby, you will NEVER be alone".
You see ... that is what I learned from my mama and it happens to be the most amazing gift of all.
It's called unconditional LOVE.
And, when you feel unconditional love, you never feel alone.
I know it's late in the evening, but I want to wish ALL mother's reading this a happy Mama's day. You are appreciated, loved and blessed.
With love on my very 1st mother's day,
Cuz I'm the mama!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your first Mother's Day...thank you for sharing such a beautiful post and message!!
ReplyDeletePerfectly said.
ReplyDeleteI am a firm believer that having children teaches us the true meaning of unconditional love.
My oldest is 11 and my baby is 14 months and there are twins in the mix. We have five boys total. There is nothing any of them could do to ever make me stop loving them.
That my friend, is unconditional.
I totally get what you are saying!
Beautiful post and beautiful blog!