"I swear my child liked the box the gift came in more than they liked the actual gift".
Today Ms. K and Ms. R received a fun gift from Grandma and Grandpa M. We were all very excited because it is yet another way to pass some time on these wonderful and warm summer days.
It's the Deluxe Radio Flyer Family Wagon. Really?? Can the WHOLE family take a ride in this buggy?? OK -- not all five of us, but perhaps the girls and maybe Hank!! :-)
Anyway...the girls were napping when the gift arrived. And, when they woke the box was planted smack dab in the middle of the living room. I had a sneaking feeling they might like the big box...
Ms. R woke first (big surprise!!) and when she saw the "box" she went straight for it. And .... to our surprise and amazement it was her launching pad for "pulling herself up for the very first time". WOW Ms. R!!! Wow!! As in - she was on her own two feet all by herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, we have picture proof!
Oh Ms. R........you are our little brave angel, aren't you?? You don't let anything stand in your way and you are paving the path for you and your big sister. We love you so much.
And - when Ms. K woke (let's be honest...I woke her - again BIG surprise) she was interested in this new "box" too.
Ms. R was so sweet and let Ms. K take a peek. I am fairly sure I heard her whisper....don't worry Ms. K...I will teach you how to pull yourself up too. Ms. K giggled and giggled with her big blue eyes open wide.
We've already had this much fun and we haven't even opened the darn box??
Can't wait for what's in store!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
We hope you all have lots of fun with your new toy!!! Love Grandma and Grandpa M.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by our blog! I want one of those wagons, I saw them in the store the other day and they look so fun! Your girls are precious and very neat that they are so close in age to mine...mine were born Sept. 10. And I noticed in looking at several of your posts that we have a lot of the same outfits! Good taste :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I'm gleeful for you. Our guys are starting to think about trying to pull up.
ReplyDelete