Thursday, June 03, 2010

A shout out!

Kind of a special day for "Twenty Fingers & Twenty Toes"...

Today we were honored with a little recognition from the Multiples and More Blog Network.  My blog was the "Shout out of the Week" on their site.  Every Thursday they find a blog to highlight and mine was chosen this week!! It helps give my blog a little publicity and I really appreciate it. 

The Multiples and More Blog Network has been very helpful for me over the past several months.  I have connected with several other "twin families"which has provided a solid network of support for me as a new twin mom.  It's been down right wonderful.  If you haven't been to visit their site - please go and check them out!!  As in ..... do it right now! You won't regret it!! If you don't happen to be a parent of multiples....I'm certain you know someone who is - so be sure to pass it along!  Plus - you will get to see my blog on their site.  Fun!!

http://www.multiplesandmore.blogspot.com/

ALSO - today I got my 20th follower!!!  SO EXCITING!! But -- I think there may be some folks out there reading my blog that haven't signed on to follow me just yet.  PLEASE....pretty please will you do so?? I would just love it if you would! :-)  Thanks!!

Ok - afternoon naps are OVER and it's time for this mama to start the late day routine. 

Hope you have all had a sunny day!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

8 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your shout out day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats and you deserve it!! And look! Now you've got 22 followers over there...way to go.

    Hugs to you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your shout out day! Love your little ones....makes me miss when mine were that small!


    stop by sometime....
    http://amama2twins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a part of our Multiples and More community! Your little ladies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming over from M & M! What precious girlies you have!! My girls, Reese and Riley, are 21 months (2 in September!! can't believe it) and more and more fun every day. I'm a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO loving your blog! Your girls are precious! I've got three girls, twins Molly and Ruby that are 14 months and Ella who is two years old. I just love reading about the adventurous days of other moms of multiples. I can SO relate to so many of your posts. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, coming from Multiples and More. I love to "meet" moms of multiples. specially twins. I have twin girls (3 years old) and SAHM, I love it.

    I'm going to follow your blog to keep in touch.

    Good night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better late than later (as I've been saying today, for some reason), I'm linking over from Multiples & More. Congrats on your Shout-Out! :)

    I remember things starting to get really fun when our girls were about 8 or 9 months old. They're 17 months old now...time just flies...and it honestly keeps getting more and more fun.

    I scrolled down and saw your new high chairs. Nice! We never used the Bumbo seats to feed our girls; they primarily enjoyed sitting in them while I read to them. Interestingly, they're still using their Bumbos. At times they sit in them and look at books (and it's SO cute to see them get in and out themselves!). At other times they'll put their baby dolls in the chairs (again, so cute!). And they also love to turn the chairs over and push them around the room. I know other moms who pack up the Bumbos when their kids get a little bigger, but I'm glad we left ours out.

    Your list of followers is far past 20 now...and I just joined in. I look forward to seeing more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete