Well - not so much to me, if I'm being honest.
Between the late hours of 9 and 11PM the hubs and I set out to accomplish some landscaping with our very amateur landscaping skills........yawn.......so tired...........
Somehow....this seems to be the only time left in the day for this type of project.
Here's a shot of the very empty and drab space just longing for some TLC...
After the babes were tucked in bed, bottles washed, clothes folded, bath stuff put away ... we set out to do a little landscaping. Working on projects at this late hour is not foreign to my hubs - but to ME??? Geesh...come on now! This is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime. Not kidding either...
And when I took a look at our "project" this morning in the beautiful light of DAY - it turned out pretty dern well if I do say so myself....ahem....considering we he finished in the pitch dark!
Okay ... fine ... I might have been curled up with a blanket on the porch chair supervising the whole time....but STILL!!
Here's hoping it actually grows up a bit and turns into somethin', somethin'!
Oh - and if you're wondering if our neighbors think we're crazy -- yup, yup they do. But that's nothing new.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama/supervisor!!
I'm seriously giggling right now! My husband would never, ever do yard work that late at night! It looks awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind comment about my "situation" I like to call it. ;) We indeed probably can't afford daycare with me going back 15 hours a week, it doesn't make sense for me to miss that time with them, while making close to no money. I found a sitter to take them a few hours a week for me so I can do my own thing....and feel like I do more than say "no" "stop" "please stop" "no, really please stop!" ;))
xoxo
Anything of substance that requires my involvement has to wait until the babies are sleeping. That means morning naptime and evenings are pretty busy. I haven't considered landscaping at night, though. Great idea! (HA!) At least maybe it's a bit cooler then. :)
ReplyDelete