Baby A - AKA ... Ms. K ... is now crawling! She's been sooooooooooooo close for sooooooooooo long and now her little hands are in forward motion.
So proud of you Ms. Blueberry eyes!
Ps. Does she look like her daddy or WHAT??
Speaking of "daddy" he's in the air today traveling to CA....hoping for a safe and uneventful flight for him.
Happy Hump-day!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama of TWO crawling babes!!
So exciting! I wish they'd come over here and show my two how to get out of reverse already!!
ReplyDeleteSo I have a question...what do you do now with them when you have to take one out of the room for a diaper change or whatever? Do you use a playpen? I was wondering if I should set mine up since I can no longer count on them to stay put for a minute when I leave the room to change the other's diaper, etc. Since mine still aren't crawling "traditionally" yet- reverse only- they can't get too terribly far, but still....
ReplyDeleteYea, that's awesome!!! :)
ReplyDelete