Thursday, January 26, 2012

BIG tummy .. :)

I guess I can't really be upset with Ms. K's description of my baby bump.

For months now ... we've been saying to the girls .... "does mommy have a big tummy?"

Well -- NOW that I do have a REALLY big tummy ... it's all Ms. K wants to talk about.

She'll come up to me at all hours of the day and night and say ....

"Big tummy mommy".

It's actually quite sweet.

Sometimes she wants to see it for herself .... and other times just patting my tummy is good enough for her.

And yet other times ... she wants to see my tummy and then says ... "no, mommy -- cover up the baby"!

And, I can't believe I'm publicly posting this ... but ... YES ... mama has BIG TUMMY!

The other day before heading to church (when I was actually showered and looking half-way decent) I thought about asking the hubs to take my pic.  But -- then we got busy and I forgot.

So, this is as good as it gets for today.

T-minus 5 weeks (or so) .... until we meet this precious new bundle of sweetness.....which is totally worth "mama's big tummy".

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable. What a cute baby bump!!! It is adorable how the girls are responding. I've been MIA for awhile but it is good to hear how well you are all doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you actually have a baby bump! I'm more of the "pregnant all over" type, not just a bump! Congrats, and thanks for the insomnia encouragement:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable baby bump! And what an adorable new header picture, too! :) :)

    ReplyDelete