And ... you've likely seen them over and over and over again.
These jammies were purchased at Costco....of all places. The hubs and I always peek through the kids clothes when we're there. They often have a limited selection of nice, quality brands for CHEAP.
These jammies are the "Hannah Anderson" brand.... normally a bit more pricey than we like to spend for jammies the girls seem to grow out of so quickly...so it was nice to find them for like $7. A steal!
They only size they had available was 18 months -- and we felt they were too small for Ms. K. Hence -- we only bought one pair.....which is also pretty rare for us. I typically love seeing the girls in matching jams at night.
Ms. R started wearing them at the time ..... and an ENTIRE year later ... she is still wearing them. We've found that she kind of bonds with certain clothing items. When I pull these out at night -- she beams. She loves them. They've certainly gotten shorter on her ... but the body still fits perfectly fine.
Sadly, however, I recently noticed a sizable hole in the knee!! This is the first item of clothing that has been "worn thin" by my ladies. They usually "out grow" clothes before they are "worn out".
Part of me likes to put her in these jammies at night because I feel like she's comfortable and sleeps well. I even looked online to see if, perhaps, they sold them in bigger sizes -- but no such luck!
I don't think I'm quite ready to retire them just yet -- but thought it would be fun to take a peek at some of the pics over the last year with her "famous jammies".
And these are just a few!
I am completely dreading the day we have to retire these precious duds. They have definitely been a part of many fun evenings/mornings around our house this past year....which have included lots of smiles from Ms. R. I know they will most definitely be an item of clothing that I will never forget and hopefully this blog post will help with that. Not sure another baby could wear them (too worn out) .... but maybe that's OK. They seem to be just the right pick for our little Ms. R.
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!





That's too cute! You have to pack those up in her special keepsake box and pull them out for her high school graduation. I love special jammies too. Our Evie is currently in love with her Tinkerbell jammies because she is convinced she turns into Tinkerbell when she wears them. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! Too bad you hadn't known in Costo that night what you know now!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Need to put those in a keepsake box or in a shadowbox for display!
ReplyDelete