I'm "mama" to twin girls and their little sister! My goal is to document our crazy adventures in parenting. We were so blessed when our twin miracles arrived -- we don't want to forget a minute! Being a mama of three girls is simply AMAZING and drama-filled! Welcoming baby GIRL #3 was so exciting and surprising! Life is very FULL - hands and hearts! I hope you enjoy a peek into our lives with three silly girls, a busy daddy and a CRAZY mama to boot!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Messy Mugs!
It all started a few months back with the girls "sharing" an ice cream bar with daddy (occasionally) after dinner.
He would hold the bar while the girls would nibble off a few bites. Good way to split 100 calories and a good way to distract the ladies out of the kitchen while I cleaned up after dinner.
We've fallen in love with "Skinny Cow" brand ice-cream bars. Very tasty, but low cal.
Anyway - in recent days ... the girls are not interested in sharing with daddy -- rather they'll take one of their very own -- please and thank you!
I'm pretty certain we've lost this battle -- and -- daddy's gained 100 calories all of his own. ;)
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Those are gorgeous messy mugs! I love skinny cow ice cream too! My favorite is the mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich!
ReplyDelete