Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Repeat, repeat, repeat!

Today I've had a couple reminders that I really need to be mindful of what I'm saying to the girls.

I can't help but laugh as they repeat me... But it could quickly get dangerous I can see!

Here's the latest...

The girls have both had a cold the past few days with icky, runny noses. Surprisingly they've been fairly cooperative with allowing me to wipe them. I think it's perhaps clicked that it's not a fun feeling to have boogies on their faces!

But ... It could also be because I've been saying...."oh gross girls ...We need to wipe your noses!"

So today.. Ms. R has been bringing me wipes for Ms. K and saying... "oh gross"! She's done this several times!

Another phrase Ms. R keeps repeating to me is ... "K naughty"..."K naughty". She says it with this look on her face that is to die for!! Almost like she is telling me some big news.

And yes... I've been known to tell the girls when the other one is being naughty!! I like to point it out and reaffirm the one with good behavior/manners, but I suppose that is not the proper way to do it.

This patenting gig ... I tell ya!

Anyway... Both remarks from
Ms. R are so dang cute.... But also a reminder they are most certainly listening and I best bs watchin' my tongue!

Hope you are all having a happy Tuesday!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment