Thursday, September 02, 2010

Day 14...bouncey, bouncey!!

I think we've said hundreds of times -- thank goodness for the bouncey seats!!  No matter what the circumstances ... there was a period of time when I knew I could always count on my good friends, Mr. and Mrs. Bouncey.  I owe a lot to you - my friends!!  They have been steadfast companions here at home and were always up for traveling with us, too.  They weren't always the easiest pair to pack, but they certainly did their job once we arrived! The bouncey team is getting ready to go away on much deserved vacation for awhile (aka: storage downstairs), but we know good friends are never far away!!

I seriously think I took at least 5 pictures per day of the girls in the bouncers for awhile. I'll spare you the hundreds I have on file, but here are a couple of cutie patooties!!



Til we meet again Mr. and Mrs. Bouncey - rest up!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. Just an FYI, we were told by all the developmental specialists that jumpers and exersaucers can hinder development and the jumpers can cause major issues with the babies hips. I'm glad you aren't using them anymore. Let me know if you want more information on the dangers. And of course, I am not trying to throw information down your throat, just trying to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete