Friday, September 17, 2010

We turned ONE!!

Good Morning,
Just a quick post to say we had a WONDERFUL birthday!! Thank you for all of the special birthday wishes!!

We started the day by putting on some pretty pink birthday dresses...because ... hello -- what else would two birthday girls wanna do???

And then we did a little birthday jig around the "kitchen"!



















Daddy had to work, but was able to sneak home to see us for a little while which made us VERY happy!

Please stay tuned for many more "birthday" posts to come, but I wanted to share a sneak-peak of our birthday girls!!

Don't my 1 year old babes look sooooooooooo grown up all of a sudden?? ;)

By the way- we are in full party prep mode around here!! Can't wait for the BIG BASH tomorrow!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

7 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Birthdays that fall on Fridays are the BEST, allows for parties on Saturday! Can't wait to see pictures! Can't believe our babes are 1 year! And big pat on the back for making it through the first year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the birthday dresses. They are both such pretty 1 year old girls :)

    I hope the party goes great this weekend. Happy birthday cutie girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sweet Girls!!!! It seems like yesterday my girls turned 1 and yet time has really passed. I hope the girls enjoy all of their festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great time tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! They are just the cutest! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fwd to all the b-day posts. Good luck with the party and have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete