I am so sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. I am just plain exhausted from all the fun of celebrating the girls' 1st brithday. WE HAD A COMPLETE BLAST.....but are now playing catch up as well as nursing a little injury from over the weekend -------- more on that later!
But - I wanted to say hello and that I haven't abandoned my blogging friends and family. I have several birthday posts in the works and I will get them up - SOON!
For now... a little sneak peak from our ladybug birthday bash!! My girls know how to party!!
A mama's bias of course, but I don't think our little "ladybugs" could have been any cuter.
More to come!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
OMG!!!! So cute! Love the dresses and I'm a total cupcake connoisseur - yours turned out fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSet all bias aside...your daughters are so stinking cute! I love love love the dresses. It looks like a great birthday bash. We did cupcakes at the girls party too. Yours looked fabulous!!! I can't wait to read all about it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove their ladybug dresses and cupcakes are impressive!! Can't wait to see more pictures from the ladybug birthday bash!
ReplyDeleteOh, the are the most precious lady bugs! So glad you had a fantastic birthday with your baby girls, and a great birthday celebration! I look forward to seeing more pictures!
ReplyDelete