His paws might be dirty and his bark quite loud....
...but at the end of the day I can't imagine getting through this past year with out our pup Hank! He is pictured above when he was just a wee 9 weeks old. He still very much acts like the puppy we brought home. What does that say about our parenting??? Well....we won't get into that!
Hank continues to love me even when I yell at him for....barking, whining, begging, shedding, pouncing, licking, jumping and MANY other things.
He has done remarkably well adjusting to having two girls in HIS house!! I pray they continue to "grow" on each other and become playmates for life!!
The best part about dogs - no matter how upset you get with THEM.....they still love YOU the same. Mama's best friend - for sure!!
Thanks, Hankie Pankie, for all the smiles, licks and snuggles. You truly are one of a kind!!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama


Hank is the cutest! We have a pointer, too. Lots of energy, but very lovable ;) Thanks for swinging by my blog. I'm now a follower of 20&20. You're little ladies are absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteWe have a sweet kitty at our house. We just celebrated the 10-year anniversary of her "Gotcha Day", when we adopted her. She's such a sweet member of our family. The girls just delight in her, and she's becoming more tolerant of them. :) I hope she'll continue to warm up and the girls can grow up with fond childhood memories of her.
ReplyDeleteI just nominated your Caribou coffee post from last Friday as my favorite post of the week on Multiples & More. I just love your birthday post series!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Eeeeeeeek! 5 days left!!! You have done a MUCH better job than I did on the count-down!!!! I got lost for a second. :)
ReplyDeleteMandy!! Thank you so much! I am so happy my 30 day countdown has been fun to read. I have really enjoyed writing it and looking back over the year. I can not believe we are now in their birth week!!
ReplyDelete