Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Day 9...a very special bond!

I thought I would share a few pics tonight to remind us of the very special bond the girls share.  It has been so incredibly sweet to watch their closeness from the very beginning.  And - the last few months the bond seems to have grown more intense. 

They make each other laugh and giggle just as much as they make each other cry, these days.  But in the end you can tell they are so in tune with each other and feel a sense of calm with they are near each other. Nine times out of ten they stay in close proximity when they are playing.  Even though they get frustrated at times -- they still seem to prefer to be close.

I love when they get up from their naps.  When their line of vision crosses - they just smile.  It's like...."OK - we are back together again".

Love these pics!! I think they are about 6 months old here....

They have always been some of my fav's because it reminds me how much they love each other and it makes me SMILE!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable pics. I love the outfits!!! They will be the best of friends over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love them! I just wanna kiss their little chubby cheeks! I love, love, love having a twin sister. Your girls will grow up with such a special bond :)

    ReplyDelete