Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Day 15...MIRACLE is right!

ATTENTION: Parents with a NEWborn....aka: sleep deprived parents!!

You must go directly to this website and purchase at least two (four if you have twins) Miracle Swaddling Blankets!!

http://www.miracleblanket.com/

Trust me - you will NOT regret this decision!

Why you ask?

Well...I could list about a bazillion reasons, but the #1 reason is because it will help your baby sleep which means more sleep for you!!!

When your baby first arrives home from the hospital the receiving blankets work really well.  But ... as soon as they start to put on some poundage ... they grow right out of those blankets.

And - let me just tell you - the swaddling blankets from Target, Babies-r-Us, or WHEREVER else ... DO NOT WORK AS WELL AS THESE!!

Capish??

I am bummed beyond belief but I can't locate a picture of the girls in their blankets.  We actually had pink camouflage blankets courtesy of my hubby.  Anyway...I know I have pictures - I just don't have the time to dig right now.

But - here's a mental image for you: Two little peanuts wrapped up like burritos in pink camo blankets.  CUTE!!

I am urging you - go to the website and read the hundreds of testimonials on how well these blankets work.  They keep the babes snug as a bug in a rug!!  My point is you won't worry about them wiggling out of them until they are much older.  They seem to bring the babes the security they need to fall fast asleep.

We swaddled our girls until they were at least 6 months old.  I remember my hubs trying to get me to stop swaddling, but I was so against it.  Big surprise, huh?  I was worried they wouldn't be able to sleep without them.  But - as usual my worries were unfounded.  They slept just fine when we stopped using them.

Oh and one more thing - a little "perk" for moms of multiples.  If you order 2 they give you a price break!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100%. My girls were swaddled like little borritos for a long time. It was instant sleep once they got those on. They were even swaddled like that in their swings and off to sleep they went. That is such great advice for new moms and moms of multiples!!! Ah...how I miss those days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I miss those days, too!! What the heck?? We thought we were sooooooooooo tired. Now we are REALLY tired from chasing 2 toddlers!! And a year from now we will REALLY be tired!! LOL. Sounds like life to me!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more. Its the one "must have" item on my list for new Moms!

    ReplyDelete