As in BOB - the stroller man!!
Good grief....I have to say -- hands down -- the BOB stroller is THE best purchase we've made since the girls were born.
I literally use it every single day.
I must admit putting the girls into the stroller isn't always super pleasant, but once they are in and we are strolling --- LIFE IS GOOD!!
I would highly recommend this stroller to any mom who is in the market for a smooth ride for you and your babes!!
Unless it's been down right horrible weather - we power walk around our neighborhood every day for at least an hour. And - some days I've been fortunate to push it (PUN intended!!) to an hour and a half. Those are really good days!!
It's glorious to get outside ... feel the sunshine on my face ... and just have a little peace and quiet.
And, even in the very warm, dog days of summer - the girls stay pretty cool in this stroller because they are well protected from the sun. I usually bring some juice/water along for a distraction about 3/4 of the way through our walk and that has been really helpful if they get fussy.
I am very much dreading when the weather turns to YUCK and we can't stroll everyday.
But - no sense dwelling on that thought today!! It's bright and sunny and we're about to head out and soak it up!
With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!
They just keep getting cuter and cuter!! I can't believe how darn cute they are...I wish we could get all the girls together :)
ReplyDeleteYep, our girls like Bob, too...but our stroller is not named Bob. I believe it's Graco. Either way, I am also not looking forward to the cold days ahead.
I've never seen the Bob stroller but no doubt about it when number two comes along I'm going to find one :). I love the pic of the girls. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love BOB...we call ours BOB too. It confused people at first, but they caught on ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog for some time. I have 17 month old twins and a 2 1/2 yr old. We don't have a BOB, but we too get out for a walk everyday. I can relate with your comment of "peace and quiet"!! I usually take juice along too, but now I am going to try giving it to them later in the walk...what a great idea for a distraction. By the end of our walk everyone is usually melting down, maybe this will help!
ReplyDelete