Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 29...

A daddy's LOVE.


From the time we met - I always knew my hubs would be a great father....but I truly had no idea how far his love could stretch.  He works so hard, barely sleeps, but at the end of the day he always has so much love left over to give all three of his girls.  We are so proud and thankful for how hard he works.  His God given gifts are being put to good use and he is helping people heal from the inside out.  Back at home... he is sure to make us giggle everyday and helps to keep things in perspective for this busy mama!  We love you da-da!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture and a happy father!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet picture! Isn't it awesome to have a great Daddy!? :)

    ReplyDelete