Wednesday, August 04, 2010

We live in a gated community....

Baaaaa haa haa haaaaaaaa.....

Well...the BABES do, anyway!!

Papa R skillfully crafted some beautiful new baby gates for us!! 

Isn't he talented??

They are in need of a bit of stain, but other than that they are in full working order!!

This morning when the girls came down stairs....they were quite curious.  I wasn't quick enough to snap photos, but I am sure you can picture them peeking through the boards with their big blue eyes.  :-)

I wonder what was going through their little minds??!???!?

Hehehehehehehe....

Anyway.. we are thankful to have our babes safe from falling ---------- that is until they figure out how to unlatch the locks -- which -- I am sure isn't too far down the road!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Thank you Papa R!!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of a gated community house!!! That is great that you are all safe now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of Papa R to work so hard on keeping those cutie girls safe.
    We totally need one of those for our house. Cooper is on the go 24-7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! We have gates too! So our kids live in a gated community as well.

    ReplyDelete