Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Two bathrooms CLEANED!

Over the summer I have been trying and trying to line up our next door neighbor gals (age 13 & 10) to come over for a little "babysitting". 

Babysitting meaning....they hang out with the girls downstairs while I CLEAN my bootie off as fast as I can!

They've had a busy schedule and so it hasn't really worked out very well - until TODAY!!

The ladies came over about noon and stayed until 2:30 -nap time!!

While they were here I accomplished A LOT!!!

I cleaned our master bath which included a major scrub down of the shower, floor, etc. 

I cleaned the guest bath...

I cleaned the girl's room....which was OH SO DUSTY!!

I did two loads of laundry

AND ... I shook the rugs!!

I am still in shock over how much I accomplished.  The best part is I could have done more, but Ms. K was having a hard time so I felt like I should check things out.  Her sweet disposition hasn't been around these past few days because she has the world's worst diaper rash.  She is hurting and I hate it.  I finally have a prescription cream for her. I pray it works -- SOON!

I digress....anyway....I chalk this up to a really good, productive day.  The girls need to have more interaction with someone other than ME and I need some time to get "stuff" done.  So ... I see this as a real win-win!!

What a wonderful feeling to have a remotely clean house...two babies napping ... and a hubby that shouldn't be home real late!!

I giggle at myself these days and what gets me really excited....

Two clean bathrooms....heck ya!

With love,
Cuz I'm the mama!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I'm SO jealous!!!! That's a great idea! Having someone come over to play with them and keep them busy while you get some stuff done around the house... I REALLY could use some clean bathrooms right about now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, that's not something to laugh about...thats freakin awesome!!!!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete